HYDRATED LIME APPLICATIONS
Hydrated lime obtaining: quicklime can also be hydrated with water, in a process commonly referred to as slaking, resulting in HYDRATED QUICKLIME (or calcium hydroxide), a dry free flowing powder product that is practical and efficient for many uses.
INDUSTRIES WHICH ARE USING HYDRATED LIME AND THEIR USAGE PURPOSE:
- Hydrated Lime, as Lime stabilization for roadway construction,
- Hydrated Lime, In AAC production,
- Hydrated Lime, In calcium silicate brick production,
- Hydrated Lime, In concrete block and some component production to increase the its strength,
- Hydrated Lime, using as a binder for production of the mortar and plaster, and using as a lime wash to increase the work ability of mortar.
- Hydrated Lime for Increasing Asphalt Durability
Hydrated lime is used as an additive in asphalt. Hydrated lime improves the cohesion of the asphalt binder to the aggregate particles, making the asphalt pavement less sensitive to moisture and reducing “stripping.” Hydrated lime retards the asphalt aging process and improves stiffness properties. Hydrated lime helps reduce asphalt pavement rutting and increases fatigue resistance to heavy wheel loads, a cause of pavement cracking. Adding hydrated lime to asphalt significantly increases pavement life and serviceability.
Hydrated Lime in Mining Industry:
Hydrated lime is using for floatation of the some ore like copper, lead, zinc as a ph regulaor and pirit supressor, is using as a binder for pellet of the iron ore and pellet production which has naturally contain slug.
Hydrated Lime in Metal Industry:
Hydrated lime is using for leaching gold by cyanide method as a ph regulator. Also, hydrated lime is applying for steel manufacturing factories.
- Hydrated lime in Paper Industries
- Hydrated lime for Water Treatment
- Hydrated lime Waste Water Treatment